When you needed money urgently then it is very difficult to find direct lenders who may approve fast cash without going to credit check and document verification.
Like many applicants of short-term unsecured loans, you may also think that credit check will delay your funding and this may also cut your loan acceptance chances; particularly if you are tagged with bad credit. Both above assumptions about credit check are not true in all cases. Now day’s direct lenders are equipped with modern technology and networks and they can fetch and verify your credit score data within minutes, so credit check will not keep you waiting long.
Your other possible reason to avoid credit check to do high acceptance loans is not realistic when you are applying for unsecured loans; here the only important consideration is your ability to refund lenders money on scheduled date.
In the UK payday finance market every lender which is approved by the FCA will follow the responsible lending policy, now every lender is bound to go for an affordability check prior to loan approvals. So do not believe in dubious advertisements like “No credit check loans” or “Instant approval loans” and trust only on your loan repayment capacity. If you have enough savings in coming months to repay the loan, then you are a fit case for “text loans”.
Who are direct lenders?
Direct lenders are the lending firms who have full control of the loan process. Means you can get approved loans from them and pay back loans and interest to their account.
How to find a direct lender in the UK payday market?
Now the UK payday market is regulated by FCA, so all lenders are to be registered and licensed by FCA. You can check lenders name in FCA register.
Why there is confusion about direct lenders in the market?
There are three channels for loan application process.
1. Offices and websites of direct lending source called direct lenders.
2. Brokers which are associated with one or more direct lender.
3. Loan comparing websites which are agents of brokers.
Above 2 and 3 also show their self as a direct lender by using the words “our associated lender”.
How brokers work?
Brokers are associated with many direct lenders, and they sell your details as a lead to the most commission paying lender.
Is brokers charge an extra fee?
No, most of the brokers do not charge anything from you and they get a small commission from lender for this loan lead.
Why loan through a broker is costly affairs?
Although you have to pay nothing directly to the broker, but they sell your details to a lender which give largest commission and the lender will include this cost in interest charged from you.
What are the main benefits with payday loans Direct Lenders?
1. Fast loan processing, it will help in getting quick cash solutions for your immediate financial needs.
2. Direct negotiations on the loan term and the charges, this will help you in selecting the loan duration of your choice.
3. Easy loan repayment term rescheduling, if you feel difficulty in due date.
4. No brokers fee, this will save your added burden.
5. Credit check by direct lenders only, this will make sure your privacy.
6. This will give a chance to build relationship with the lender directly and will help in getting a later loan.
7. For the next loan you may eligible for a loan by text or text loans.
8. Your personal data security and to avoid unitary phone calls and email.
Text loans, txt loans, txtloan are synonyms of short term unsecured loans based on your monthly savings to repay them. You can apply for these loans through a text message of a mobile registered with a lender. Loans by the text are available for only returning loyal customers of the lender. The lender already has your details with him; it helps you in getting instant approvals of text loans. In many cases money is received on the same day of application, if it is not a holiday.
What are message format of text loans?
Your mobile number will be in lenders records so you can text him like ‘NEED £250 NOW’, ‘txtloan 100 pound’, ‘100 pound loan’, ‘£100 loan’, ‘£100 text loans’. Lender will treat this message as your loan application and fetch your details from their database. Now he will do the required loan underwriting; after satisfaction he will email loan deed to you. The lender will transfer money to your account as you agree upon this deal.
Why text loans are approved for fewer amounts than payday loans?
Payday loan application is treated as fresh loan and all mandatory checks are applied before approvals, so payday loans can be accepted up to your most affordability as on date. But text loans amount will depend on the experience of the lender with you and level of trust build up between you and the lender, he will approve loan up to a safe limit as per his assessment. Most of the lenders who offer text loans are offering £50, £100, £200 and having cap of £500 and for payday loans it is near to £1,000.
The loan regulator in the UK has tightened the rules for loan approvals, so all the requirements for the loan cannot be sent through SMS. So majority of lenders are now providing online payday loans as alternatives of text loans.
Payday loans are short term loans which are suitable to solve temporary cash crunch between two pay days. Normally these loans are granted for one week to four weeks. These loans are available at lenders office or through online mode from lenders websites. Approval procedure of the loan is very straight forward, and based on the money you will able to spare from the coming payday to repay the loan. Payday loans are normally accepted from £100 to £1000 as per your need and paying capacity.
What are benefits of payday loans?
1. Payday loans are available online so no need to visit lenders office.
2. These loans are approved on the basis of your monthly savings so guarantor is not required.
3. All loan processing is through automated systems so paper proof or faxing is not call for.
4. Approved loan amount is directly credited in your bank account and repayment is also through auto debit from same account so these loans are hassle free.
5. Online application method gives you freedom to apply anytime from anywhere.
6. You can apply with direct lenders website so no brokers fee is charged.
Credit check is a part of the loan approval process so no one can bypass it. Text loans No Credit Checks is the only slogan now and even direct lenders cannot ignore it. As told earlier that text loans are short term loans and their repayment period is very short, so the lender will give more weight age on the present financial status of the borrower in comparison to his past loan history.
What are disadvantages of the credit check in a loan?
1. Credit check may increase the loan underwriting process time.
2. For bad credit applications, the loan may be got rejected by the lender.
3. Foot prints of this loan on the credit rating record of the applicant.
What are advantages of credit check in a text loan?
In text loans, the credit check is a safety measure put by the FCA to restrict a lender from approving loan to a non suitable person. This will save the person in trapping of spiral loan. Text loans are high cost loans so lower income borrower may get stuck in a difficult situation.
What are alternatives to no credit check loans
Guarantor loans or secured loans by putting some valuable as security are few options to counter no credit check loans.
What is soft and hard credit check?
When you apply for a loan, lender will go through your credit score check online. This type of credit check does not leave foot print on your credit records so called a soft check. As you go deeper with loan agreement, the lender will pass your details to credit score agency to record it. This will be treated as hard credit check.
Is credit check can adversely affect my credit score?
Your present loan deal will be added to your loan history only and have no impact on credit score. But if you failed in timely repayment, then this may downgrade your credit score.
Text loans are short term loans whose approvals are based on the current fiscal status of the applicant. Persons with poor credit ratings can also apply for these loans as past reasons for poor financial status may be not true as of today.
What may be the possible reasons of the bad credit?
1. Any past loan defaults
2. Missed credit card bill on due date.
3. Loan paid timely but not entered in the book of the lender.
4. Some other reasons like CCJ etc
What are the ways to improve poor credits?
1. Timely repayments of loan and credit card bills.
2. Regular watch on credit scores, which is freely available on the Internet to avoid any errors and to improve if it is down.
What is role of bad credit in payday loans?
Payday loans and text loans are open to all credit score applicants. The suitability and affordability of applying loan is the only precondition for these loan approvals.
Why high acceptance loans are important?
Payday text loans are high charges short term loans which are the best of the situations when you need fast cash for a few days. In urgent fund requirements like medical emergencies, getting money in the shortest span of time is very crucial. At this point of time you hope for loan approvals from the very first lender you have applied for.
What are tips for high approval loans?
1.keep watch on your credit score, take actions to repair it if it is adverse.
2.Put all required evidence of your income and expenditure in soft file and in one place so that you can give the lender instantly if asked.
Where to apply for better acceptance the lender or the broker?
For high acceptance loans direct lenders are the only option. Here you can prove your loan suitability to the lender directly.
What proof may help in getting high approval payday loans?
The applicant should keep ready some proof about his past income and expenditure as well as residential and employment proof these documents will help in getting high acceptance rates..
How to get an instant Decision Payday Loans
With advancement of technology direct lender search is not a big issue. Even with your mobile phone you can get so many loan options in one click. This website Texloans1000 is providing a 100% online Approval of loan platform to loan seekers who wanted to find many direct lending sources in single search. As textloans1000 is working with 40 plus popular lenders in the UK; who is well authorised by FCA and known for instant decisions about payday loans.
1. Text Loans 1000 is designed with the latest technology which is super fast, fully trusted and secure.
2. We are using responsive design for smart phones and tablet so no need to open your desktop or laptop.
3. We have Google’s AMP pages technology in our website so it will connect through your mobile in fraction of seconds.
4. All our lenders are FCA compliant so you can trust them for good service and your data security.
5. We do not charge any fees for our online lender connect services.
6. We do not do any type of credit check at our end this is lenders job.
7. We accept bad credit loan applications as well.
8. You can use textloans1000 24/7 from anywhere.
We welcome your suggestions to improve our services and for any help please visit our contact us page.
How fast I get money with textloans1000?
1. Applying with textloans1000 online service will hardly take 2-3 minutes.
2. Lenders will go through your details and let you know about their decisions in next few minutes.
3. After your signing of loan deal, the money will be credited in your bank account within an hour. This will possible only if you have applied on a working day and before 3PM.
Is Textloans1000 is FCA regulated?
We are not a direct lender but working with the lenders which are FCA approved and their name can be verified from FCA’s register.
What are caps put by FCA on loan charges?
1. Interest rate will be 0.8% per day means £100 text loans for 15 days repayable amount will be £112.
2. Penalty for non-payment on due date may be up to £15.
3. All charges, penalty plus principal cannot be double of the original loan amount.
What will be the repayment procedure?
Normally text loans are repayable on your next pay date but some lenders may allow you to pay in few instalments as well.
In that case, talk to your lender well before on due date, he may suggest some other options. If you fail to repay on due date, a penalty up to £15 may be added above to regular interest by the lender.
Who should avoid payday text loans?
These loans are HCST (High Cost Short Term) loans and suitable for few weeks; for long term funding, these loans should be avoided.
Why payday loans with direct lenders are first choice of the borrowers?
April 08, 2019
In UK, payday loans are gaining popularity day by day. Payday loans brings fast cash relief to a person trapped...
Representative APR 1212%
Representative Example : Borrow £200 for 15 days. Total repayment of £224 Interest rate 292% (variable). Interest payable: £24 Representative APR 1212 %